This is your chance to get your hands on our entire sports collection of vintage and valuable sports cards and sports memorabilia for less than a third of the current market value…TAX FREE!!
We’ll be taking offers up to the end of July (or maybe less) depending on how it goes.
As virtually all sports related cards and memorabilia currently in our shop is included in the inventory lists for this sale, you will be able to see photos of most items (but not all). We will still be selling through our online shop during this time period and will keep the inventory list up to date to ensure the inventory list stays current.
NOTE: Lots more cards and memorabilia are added daily as well so the list will fluctuate accordingly.
The entire collection has been carefully cataloged and is being sold off as one lot.
The collection categories consists of: (Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, and Football)
- 759 Graded Cards – (Over $132,000 Value)
- 805 Raw (ungraded) Cards – (Over $186,000 Value)
- Memorabilia – (Over $67,500)
- 306 Rookie Cards
- 2 – 1974 Topps Baseball (Complete Sets)
- 1 – 1976 Topps Baseball (Complete Set)
- 5 – 1989-90 OPC (Original Complete Sets – Mint)
- 1 – 1960 Fleer Baseball Complete Set
- 1 – 1958 Topps Baseball Set (Not Complete-106 Cards)
- 1 – 1963 Topps Set (Not Complete-124 Cards)
- 13 – 1948 Picture Packs Photos
- 11 – 1950 Picture Packs Photos
- 39 – 1953 Picture Packs Photos
- 36 – 1954 Picture Packs Photos
- 1 – 1954 Picture Pack (Complete Set)
- 10 – 1934-44 Beehive Group I Photos
- 269 – 1944-63 Beehive Group II Photos
- 12 – 1964-67 Beehive Group III Photos
- 149 – 1945-54 Quaker Oats Photos
- 15 Autographed Photos
- Over 230 pieces of Memorabilia
- Autographed Memorabilia – (Helmet, Bat, Glove, Posters, Jerseys)
- Over 70 Replica Rings
- and so much more!
- 100’s (too many to mention) of vintage and ungraded cards from every category not yet inventoried.
- Custom Sports Card Cabinet – FREE!
How Does It Work?
This sale is being sold as ONE LOT ONLY to the highest offer. The highest offer over $100K at the end of the sale ( July 31st, 2021) will be automatically accepted. The entire collection’s value is well over $385,000(CAN). All values are assessed accordingly;
- Graded Cards: Beckett and/or PSA current listed value.
- Raw (ungraded): Beckett and/or PSA current listed value (based on best guess condition)
* Just 4 of the “Graded” Cards alone have total value over $26,000!!
The minimum offer accepted must start at a minimum $100K or more.
Simply fill out the online form to submit your BEST AND FINAL offer.
If you come in as the highest offer… IT’S ALL YOURS!
Feel free to download the entire inventory lists (above) to check it out.
You can also visit the shop to access individual items and corresponding photos. NOTE: The majority of the inventory is uploaded to the “Online Shop”… but not everything.
Refer to the Inventory Lists in the download above for the complete inventory. Oh, and don’t forget… when considering your offer, the total value is based on this inventory list only and does not include the added value of the BONUS items included.
When you’re ready to make an offer… just click on the “Make An Offer” button above to submit your offer. All offers are confidential and will not be revealed so make sure to put in your best and final to help your chances.